Heywise
Advertisement

What the Heck is Wrong With You?

https://heywise.mblycdn.com/hw/resized/2022/08/770x480/GettyImages-1342622056.jpg
Advertisement

Have you ever felt like something off, but you can't quite put your finger on it? Our lives are so busy and full that we often don't have the time we need to process our emotions and get to the bottom of things. Whether you're plagued with loneliness, bored out of your mind, or there's something else that nags you, it's always a good idea to pinpoint what's going on. Once you do, you can begin to work on eliminating the problem. After you answer these quirky questions about your personality and your lifestyle, we'll be able to put our finger on the thing you might want to consider addressing. Although we're not professionals, your answers will help identify what's really bothering you deep down inside. If you're ready to finally figure out what the heck is wrong with you, there's no time like the present.

Peg

Quiz WriterPeg

Don’t let her focus on food-related quizzes fool you, Peg is a pro in many arenas. Even though she spends most of her free time whipping up delicious cookies and concocting new recipes for easy but impressive gluten-free cakes, Peg’s brain holds a vast collection of knowledge about everything from baby animals to what you need to know to graduate from different school grades. While she’s the first to admit everything she reads doesn’t necessarily stick in her head, Peg keeps her mind fresh by reading the Financial Post and Globe and Mail on the regular, and coming up with fantastic ideas for new quizzes. She’s a secret fan of gossip, too, so watch out for her intense celeb topics!

Did you know?

Therapy is hugely beneficial

Thank the stars — the days of mental health being considered taboo are long gone. In fact, mental health is incredibly more common than people might think. In 2022, over 20% of the American population has either taken medication for their mental health or received therapy. Even better? The effectiveness of treatments, such as depression and anxiety, has also risen over the years. There's a 70%-90% success rate for patients receiving therapy and medication once the proper medications are found. The results are even more shocking for those who opt for therapy alone. According to Psychiatry.org, therapy-only patients are shown to experience a 75% success rate. If you've been considering talking to someone, there are more ways than ever to do it, and the effectiveness of treatment is better than ever. Don't be afraid to call The SAMHSA National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). Someone is available 24/7, 7 days per week.

How to Play?

Our personality quizzes are set up a little differently than your basic trivia quiz, but you’ve probably seen their kind around. Rather than having to choose the right answer from a list of multiple choice options, in this case, there is no “right answer”! (Two plus two will always be four, but every Golden Girls character is equally awesome.)

So, stop stressing. Just click on the answer that suits you best, and enjoy the ride. These quizzes are just for fun but who knows – you might just learn something about yourself along the way!

About Heywise

Get knOwledgeable! Heywise is where entertainment and trivia meet, like a turducken of fun. Anytime. Anywhere. Since 2017, Heywise has been a leader of quizzes on the web, on mobile devices, and across social media.

We explore a broad range of topics – from sports to history, language to pop culture, personality to health. Our quizzes motivate readers to test their knowledge and learn new and exciting facts.

We’re inspired by food and unique destinations around the globe. We love movies and TV shows, but most of all we love having the opportunity to share these passions with you.

Have you ever wondered what color represents your personality? Do you know which Hogwarts House you belong to? Are you a Pessimist or an Optimist? Our unique personality quizzes will help you find out! We want to share the knowledge of all things awesome with you.

We’re the best quiz site on the internet. That might be our opinion, but it’s pure fact that we get up in the morning expressly to share awesome, eye-opening knowledge with you. So, come get your brain pumping.

Ad
Advertisement
Advertisement
trending

Trending on Heywise