3 OF 3
Let us introduce you to the Listicle Liege, the Article Aficionado, the one and only Nathan. Since creating his first photo collage at the age of five with images clipped from his mom’s Chatelaine magazines (all of them), it’s been nearly impossible to stem this one’s tide of visual learning. Be it the annals of history or the latest celeb gossip, Nathan has probably researched it, likely already has a folder of relevant photos on his desktop, and definitely learned a lot of interesting facts to go with those images. Whereas most well-read adults have bookshelves full of classic literature, Nathan’s stacks are composed of National Geographic and TIME special editions and a curated section of first-grade readers (for inspiration). If you prefer picture books to wordy novels, listicles by Nathan are right up your alley.
Moms are amazing. But have you ever looked at exactly how much time they spend doing what each day? In 1970, the average age for a woman to give birth for the first time was 21. Today, it's more like 25. In the 1700s, moms had 7-10 kids in their lifetime. In the 1950s, they had 3-4. Now, they have an average of two. But why are women getting started later and having fewer kids? Well, being a mom is really hard!
Every second more than four babies are born. About ¾ of those moms will be working again in weeks. But those moms don't automatically have no at-home duties. On average, they will have full-time jobs and still work about 10-20 hours at home as well. On average, they will spend 2 ½ hours a day doing household chores which is twice what dads will do. Moms do almost 90% of all laundry in the world. Kids, dads, and household help share the other 10%.
By age two, moms will, on average, have changed an average of 7,300 diapers. Since they take just over two minutes per diaper, that's three full-time work weeks a year just changing diapers. Even after they are out of diapers, to grow up to be emotionally stable, a preschooler requires their mom's attention every four minutes or over 200 times every day.
To makes things even more extreme, for every 100 girls born, there are 105 boys born. Who's going to do all this work when the men take over? Well, to be fair, studies do show that women who have kids, especially later in life, live longer as they feel the need to watch over them. Oh yeah, moms can fight death too.
Our personality quizzes are set up a little differently than your basic trivia quiz, but you’ve probably seen their kind around. Rather than having to choose the right answer from a list of multiple choice options, in this case, there is no “right answer”! (Two plus two will always be four, but every Golden Girls character is equally awesome.
So, stop stressing. Just click on the answer that suits you best, and enjoy the ride. These quizzes are just for fun but who knows – you might just learn something about yourself along the way!
Get knOwledgeable! Heywise is where entertainment and trivia meet, like a turducken of fun. Anytime. Anywhere. Since 2017, Heywise has been a leader of quizzes on the web, on mobile devices, and across social media.
We explore a broad range of topics – from sports to history, language to pop culture, personality to health. Our quizzes motivate readers to test their knowledge and learn new and exciting facts.
We’re inspired by food and unique destinations around the globe. We love movies and TV shows, but most of all we love having the opportunity to share these passions with you.
Have you ever wondered what color represents your personality? Do you know which Hogwarts House you belong to? Are you a Pessimist or an Optimist? Our unique personality quizzes will help you find out! We want to share the knowledge of all things awesome with you.
We’re the best quiz site on the internet. That might be our opinion, but it’s pure fact that we get up in the morning expressly to share awesome, eye-opening knowledge with you. So, come get your brain pumping.